Dec 13 2012 By Zoe Drewett
Fire officers are urging people over the Christmas period to not leave cooking unattended.
Officers from Ruislip Fire Station were called to a small fire in Pembroke Road, Ruislip last night (Wednesday) which started when a person left their property while some food was left cooking.
The small fire led to the neighbour of that property being taken to hospital as a precaution.
London Fire Brigade said: "One individual was sent to hospital as a precautionary measure, but it would be nice to highlight in this festive season for people to remember not to leave cooking unattended."